Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Well here I am..

Who am I...? Well here's a picutre of me that my daughter drew whilst entertaining my friend's 3 year old..


I have lopsided hair and high shoes both of which were correct (at the time).  The round body and interesting number of fingers is questionable...

I'm a Mum to 3 big peeps but no I'm longer needed to do the Mumsy things.  The things they used to need me for are all gone such as sorting out school trips, sleepovers, lunchboxes, mending holes in school trousers, painlessly unknotting long hair, standing on the sidelines in the rain and snow, removal of splinters, answering those 'uncomfortable' questions and maker better when the germs come to roost. 

It went too quick!  I'd like to go back and do it all again right now please.  Thank you

P.S. My daughter is 20, I'm planning revenge as we speak

No comments:

Post a Comment